Sunday, July 10, 2011

To Realize, Takes Real Eyes



“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.”

Being single has allowed to me to find myself, anyone will tell you that. duh. Everyone knows that after being together for so long with someone people tend to associate you with that person- as "them" versus you alone. You start having to take into consideration how certain decisions and choices will affect not only your life but the life of your bf/gf. Its about respect- but I think when this goes about the wrong way & couples start "sacrificing" things they love or "giving up" passions they want to pursue the relationship starts building a rocky foundation which is no bueno!

Ive learned a lot watching relationships around me. I definitely know what I like, but Im not looking for it- Im a firm believer in destiny as cheezy as that sounds. Theres someone out there for everyone, someone willing to put up with each and everyone of our crazy asses ha! I defintely admire & am attracted to men who are busy doing what they love to do- it makes me happy to see someone working to achieve whatever it is they want. I def also find myself attracted to guys who sorta ignore me, well not really but I def dont require a lot of attention. Basically I love spending time with a babe, but I still need a ton of freedom to do what I want, get my work done, and maintain my independence. Im attracted to men who respect that.






It also eats me up inside when I see the people who I love around me get hurt. Cheating. =/ Lies.... I guarantee if your reading this that youve either had or have broken a heart...& if not you will. Its life. Live it, learn. Get on w/ it. got it? -if not, sit tight.

Something I cant stand to see is people who give more than 3 chances- really do u like suffering?!?!!?!!? fkjhsakfhkjasfhkshfk!!!! I mean seriously if your partner has hurt you continuously obviously he or she doesnt love or respect you and you need to "let them go." Dont be afraid of being alone, being single can be a journey- its liberating.

& if you are in a relationship- and feel yourself falling out of love or drifting away. DO something about it, shit dont just sit around and wait till its too late and you find yourself cheating- TALK TALK TALK to your gf/bf whatever and try and make things work. If they dont, then move on & be fair and let them go out and have the opportunity to find someone who really will love them. Dont feel guilty, dont base your decisions on what makes sense to other people or what they think is right. Do what makes sense to YOU.


To wrap this up. here's a quote for mu lady friends....dont wrry sweethearts- love will find u.

“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”

No comments:

Post a Comment