Sunday, September 11, 2011

Escape.

Dont you just wish you could go back in time. sometimes.
Make things the way they used to be, even though you really know your better off where you are now and you learned whatever lesson there was to learn... u still wish sometimes things could be the way they used to be....

but they never are...

& nor will they ever be. the end.





                                                                                                                          haha jk.

I think we long a sense of escape.  When we finally get time away from everyone and have time focus on ourselves we begin to analyze every detail in our life.    Past, Present, & Future.  Sometimes we are content, sometimes we are eager, but sometimes we often wonder what could have been of our lives based on decisions or which direction we decided to focus our energy on.

Today I had one of those days where I honestly sorta wish I could be back there.... but I realize its not that I want my old lifestyle back...I just want that feeling of stability back....I want more organization in my life.  I want to travel.

I want to escape...be away for a while....spend time alone.



I know what I want, I know what I lack, I dont know what to expect.
Its promising, but I know Ill have to face obstacles I have to mentally ready for.

Its time to make moves baby.




                                                       Its time to take risks sweethearts.   Love, Viv






No comments:

Post a Comment