Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What is this?

This is a place where you can find the latest syyykest tracks amongst electro, fidget, dutch house, moombahton, dubstep, dnb, a little bit of everything all in one site. I finally got enough hits on my blog so Ill be sure n keep it organized and post more comments as to why I post the tracks I do. N dont forget hit me up if u like the track n Ill try my best n send u a dl link ;)

go ahead give it a listen....u might want to get naked...bc ur brain is about to melt out of ur ears n all ova ya shirt ha =))

first link below is Marst...working alongside Irresponsible Voltron out of Austin Tx u can catch him or IV at many edm events all across the state or at their weekly down on 6th st at Barcelona.

Big ups! Booom

n following is ConRank...Ive been following him for a while, pretty good dnb

and then im loving Thot
"Thot is a great rock/electro band that will stimulate the ears of rock n' roll fans for years to come." (IndieRockMag, Usa)

ttp://www.facebook.com/Thotmusic?sk=app_178091127385

follow their facebook if u dig the music^

No comments:

Post a Comment